Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TRIBUTE TO MY GOD-MOTHER

Mummy, your death has left a big hole in my heart, I never thought this would be happening so early but we can’t question God, you lived for God and loved God, your life was dedicated to the service of humanity and your belief in God, I thank God for giving the opportunity of having you as
My God Mother, you took me as your biological son and gave me all the love you could give,
I  would live to cherish the years i spent with you, your beautiful voice, your beauty and class, I  feel the pain more because you kept longing to see me but i didn’t want to see a different you,
I kept praying and wishing for your recovery but God called you to rest.
Mummy, you deserve the rest and indeed you are resting in heaven, I find it difficult putting down these words, Just hurting.
Good night, MUMMY, I love you more even in death.


Your Godson,


Nwachi Victor Ome-Nwokedi

No comments:

Post a Comment