Tuesday, March 29, 2016

TRIBUTE TO MUMMY NDI ANGLICAN GIRLS

Mummy Patie, your news of death came to me as a shock and guilt of planning to visit you when you were sick but never did so.
Mummy, You were Amazing, Beautiful, Disciplinarian, Lovely woman. You were a Leader with a difference because you lead with Love.
Mummy i missed you so much because as a Disciplinarian you never allow your students to be late to assembly ,thereby giving me a new post in school as "Early Bird" of the school.
Mummy you always portray the quality of a good motherhood , even to those not your real children, because i could remember the day you came to the school during weekend and you saw me crying infront of my hostel , you shouted "Nwa Njelita O gini na eme gi" which i know how you calm me down.
Mummy P, you have finished your work, you have tried in this world , rest in perfect peace .

I missed you mum, I missed you my Darling principal. Ga nke oma.



Njelita Ekene. (Kenny Njelimus)

No comments:

Post a Comment