Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tribute from MR. CHUKWUDI EGBUNA

Aunty P,
I’m really short of words why death dealt us a big blow. We lost you when we really need you especially my family CHINELO, KAMSY, MUNA, CHIMDALU & CHIDERA who loves you so much. They needed to learn from you how you sing so lovely, how you cook without complain.
I remember whenever I see you, I always want to eat “CAKE IN THE PUDDING”. It was YOU that prepared the first pudding that I ate and I keep telling my wife that she has to learn how to make it. I always remember your request whenever I get back from my oversea trips. You always ask me for your perfume. You were very elegant, a disciplinarian, a wonderful cook with the loveliest voice I have ever heard.
LIFE! So lovely, so strange but cruel. It’s a stage where we play our parts and take a bow whenever its time.
My wife & first daughter were shocked when I told them you were gone. They couldn’t believe it but really you had gone to rest in the bosom of the lord almighty.

Aunty P, we love you but God loves you most.
NODU NMA AUNTY P BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT WE WILL REALLY MISS YOU.

 CHUKWUDI, CHINELO, KAMSY, MUNA, CHIMDALU & CHIDERA EGBUNA

No comments:

Post a Comment